10-Minute Chicken Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In salute of National Frozen Food Month, there’s no better time to explore all that the freezer aisle has to offer. Plus with all the sales this month and so many new products, make sure you plan on spending a few extra minutes and we bet you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how inspired you’ll be. We did, and look what we came up with…and yes, it’s ready in 10 minutes.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 1 (10.8-ounce) package frozen Polynesian-style vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 (16-ounce) bag frozen pineapple chunks, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cauliflower rice
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, heat teriyaki sauce, chicken, Polynesian-style vegetables, pineapple, and sesame seeds for 6 to 8 minutes or until warmed through. Stir in scallions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat cauliflower rice 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Serve chicken mixture over cauliflower rice and enjoy.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Did you know you can enjoy cauliflower rice as a carb-free alternative to rice. And since it’s available in the freezer aisle, it’s super convenient and budget friendly.
- Looking for more to make with your skillet? Try our All-American Skillet Goulash or our 5-Minute Beef Stir Fry!
- Want more pineapple? We've got a few recipes you have to try. Make our Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake, our Hawaiian Meatballs or our Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Casserole.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.