All in One Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you need a hearty dish that'll fill your family up without the extra cleanup, then you need to make our All in One Chicken. With a combination of sweet peppers and onions, flavorful garlic, and a robust blend of hot sausage and chicken, you can bet this'll be one of your most popular one-pot wonders!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers (1 red and 1 yellow), cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 sweet onion, thickly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced white potatoes, drained
- 1/4 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
What To Do:
In a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage and bell peppers 10 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Add the chicken, onion, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the potatoes, mushrooms, and parsley. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the potatoes are heated through.
Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken
- 24 Quick & Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites
- Lemon Bundt Pan Chicken
- Chicken Parmesan for Two
- Our 10 Favorite Chicken Breast Recipes