Asian Chicken Noodle Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Keep your chopsticks at the ready -- your dinner will be ready in only 10 minutes! This "Quick 'n' Easy" Asian dinner is even faster than ordering takeout.
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions (about 1 bunch)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 5 cups finely chopped Napa cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 1/2 cup sesame ginger marinade
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 ounces rice noodles or vermicelli noodles
What To Do:
Soak noodles in 8 cups hot water for 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; add garlic and carrots, and sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add green onions, chicken, and cabbage; cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Combine marinade and broth; stir into cabbage mixture. Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in red pepper. Serve warm over noodles.
Check out all the new varieties of marinades that are now available at your local supermarket. They're loaded with flavor and save lots of time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.