Asian Chicken Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We can't decide if it's the ramen noodles, the crunchy veggies, the tender chicken, or the fact that it's a tasty meal-in-one that makes this Asian Chicken Supreme such a treat! What do you think?
What You'll Need
- 2 (3 ounce each) packages ramen noodles, broken up
- 1 (10-3/4) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-3/4) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables (broccoli, carrots, and water chestnuts), thawed
- 2 (9 ounce each) packages frozen breaded cooked chicken breast fillets, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place ramen noodles evenly in bottom of prepared baking dish, reserving seasoning packets for another use.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, water, and wine. Pour half of mixture over noodles, covering noodles completely. Layer vegetables over soup and noodles. Pour half of remaining soup mixture over vegetables. Place chicken on top and cover with remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1 hour. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until warmed through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.