Baked Chicken Tortillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
With less than 5 minutes of prep time and only 20 minutes of baking time, you can serve a from-scratch version of Baked Chicken Tortillas - thanks to using the shortcut of cooked rotisserie chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup bottled salsa, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1/2 cup salsa and sour cream in a small bowl, and spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper, and onion evenly down center of each tortilla, and roll up.
- Place rolls seam side down in a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Top with remaining half cup salsa. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!