Baked Chicken Tortillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With less than 5 minutes of prep time and only 20 minutes of baking time, you can serve a from-scratch version of Baked Chicken Tortillas - thanks to using the shortcut of cooked rotisserie chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup bottled salsa, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1/2 cup salsa and sour cream in a small bowl, and spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper, and onion evenly down center of each tortilla, and roll up.
- Place rolls seam side down in a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Top with remaining half cup salsa. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!