Baked Rosemary Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme," goes the song. Well, there's no thyme in this chicken dish, but they'll be singing about it anyhow.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-to 6-pound) chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium-sized bowl, combine parsley, rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper. Using your hand, gently separate skin from chicken and rub seasoning mixture under skin, inside cavity and on outside.
Place chicken in an ungreased roasting pan and rub with vegetable oil, then sprinkle with paprika. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 2 hours.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
- For crispier chicken, bake it on a roasting rack in the roasting pan.
- Can substitute tarragon or thyme instead of rosemary.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!