Barbecue Style Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 9 Min
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, any season will do for this outdoor-barbecue-tasting, indoor-easy chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3 to 3-1/2 pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the pan. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken, basting halfway through the cooking with the sauce from the pan. Serve the chicken with additional sauce.
If you want the chicken to have an extra-crispy coating, raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees. for the last ten minutes of baking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!