Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Score big with your gang by baking up these Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings. We include the beer in the marinade and in the Buffalo sauce, so that every bite is full of flavor. They're going to love chowing down on these chicken wings!
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) cans beer
- 1 (4-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce (see Note)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Set aside 1/3 cup beer. Pour remaining beer into a large shallow dish. Add chicken wings, cover, and marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator; drain wings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- Season wings with salt, pepper and garlic, and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn wings over and cook 25 to 30 more minutes, or until crispy and no pink remains.
- In a large bowl, combine cayenne pepper sauce, butter, and reserved 1/3 cup beer; mix well. Add chicken wings and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
- Be sure to use cayenne pepper sauce instead of regular hot pepper sauce because that would make these REALLY spicy!
- Wings are one of everyone's all-time game-watching favorites, so here's a collection of other delicious options you can try!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)