Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 55 Min
Score big with your gang by baking up these Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings. We include the beer in the marinade and in the Buffalo sauce, so that every bite is full of flavor. They're going to love chowing down on these chicken wings!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (12-ounce) cans beer
- 1 (4-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce (see Note)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Set aside 1/3 cup beer. Pour remaining beer into a large shallow dish. Add chicken wings, cover, and marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator; drain wings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- Season wings with salt, pepper and garlic, and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn wings over and cook 25 to 30 more minutes, or until crispy and no pink remains.
- In a large bowl, combine cayenne pepper sauce, butter, and reserved 1/3 cup beer; mix well. Add chicken wings and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
- Be sure to use cayenne pepper sauce instead of regular hot pepper sauce because that would make these REALLY spicy!
- Wings are one of everyone's all-time game-watching favorites, so here's a collection of other delicious options you can try!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!