We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bistro Chicken is the French version of a chicken dish that looks fancy, tastes great, and cooks up in a very short time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, wine, and mustard; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper; set aside.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium-high heat. Place chicken in skillet and cook until lightly browned, turning once. Pour soup mixture over chicken. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
Serve the chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!