Chicken Cordon Bleu Pinwheels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A classic French dish that's quick and easy to make. Impossible, you say? Let us show you how you can surprise yourself and your gang...
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 pound sliced Swiss cheese (6 slices)
- 1/4 pound thinly-sliced deli ham (4 slices)
- 1/2 cup flavored bread crumbs
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Between 2 pieces of waxed paper, gently pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness with a mallet or rolling pin. Evenly sprinkle each piece of chicken with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each chicken breast half. Roll each breast jelly roll-style and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in prepared baking dish and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and place 1 cheese slice on top of each chicken piece and sprinkle with paprika. Return to oven 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Regular styles of Swiss cheese and deli-style ham tend to be naturally salty, so if you'd rather not add the extra salt, that's fine.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!