We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got leftover chicken or turkey? Our easy recipe for Chicken Hash will work with either chicken or turkey and turn a leftover into a brand new tasty meal that doesn't taste like a leftover anymore.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 3 cups diced onions
- 3 cups diced red and/or green bell pepper
- 5 cups (1-3/4 to 2 pounds) diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 4 cups (2 to 2-1/2 pounds) peeled, diced cooked potatoes
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a Dutch oven, melt butter over medium-high heat; add onions and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Add bell peppers, chicken, potatoes, soup, salt, and black pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is heated through, about 10 minutes. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Brush egg over top of mixture then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!