We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even if it isn't a holiday, Chicken holiday is a tasty combination that will make you feel like you're celebrating one when you serve it.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (3- to 4-pound) chickens, cut into 8 pieces each
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) can frozen concentrated orange juice, thawed
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat; add the chicken and brown on all sides.
- Place chicken in a large baking dish or roasting pan. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce and orange juice.
- Add the brown sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until done and a fork can be inserted in the chicken with ease. Turn oven to broil and broil chicken for 5 minutes until browned.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!