Chicken Kiev Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Muffin tins are not just for baking cupcakes and muffins! They can be the easy solution for making individual portions of main dishes like these mouthwatering Chicken Kiev Rollups.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into 6 equal slices
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, chives, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt and pepper then sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the parsley mixture on one side of each breast.
- Place a slice of butter in the center of each piece of chicken and tightly roll up each breast, tucking in the sides as you roll. Place rolls seam-side down in muffin cups then sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and the juices run clear. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.