We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's some down-home, country-style goodness. Who knew that a casserole pie could be this easy?
What You'll Need
- 3 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) sour cream
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Paprika (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, combine chicken, 1/2 cup milk, sour cream, and soup and bring to a boil. Spoon mixture into 6 ungreased 10-ounce casserole dishes or custard cups, or pour into an ungreased 9- x13-inch baking dish
- In a large bowl, beat remaining 3/4 cup milk and baking mix, cornmeal, and egg until almost smooth. Pour evenly over hot chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until top is set and soup mixture bubbles around edges.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!