We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait until your gang dishes up a helping of this hearty Chicken Spaghetti onto their plates. Chock full of chopped rotisserie chicken and veggies, and swimming in a flavorful homemade tomato sauce, topped off with cheese, it's a winner.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can Italian-style tomato paste
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut up
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti, cooked
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
What to Do
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper, and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, and tomato paste. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in cheese; cook 1 minute or until cheese melts. Stir in pasta and chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.