Tortellini with Chicken and Pesto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up something tasty with our recipe for Tortellini with Chicken and Pesto. You'll love how the cheesy tortellini and chicken come together with a delicious homemade pesto sauce. This fresh-tasting dish is great for a potluck or family dinner. Plus, it's ready in less than 15 minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 pounds cooked chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
What To Do:
- In a blender or food processor, combine, basil, oil, Parmesan cheese, nuts, garlic, and salt; blend until smooth and set pesto aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook tortellini 6 to 7 minutes or until soft; drain and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, place tortellini, chicken, and roasted pepper. Pour 3/4 cup pesto over tortellini mixture and toss gently until evenly coated.
Refrigerate any leftover pesto for later use. And if you prefer to use store-bought pesto, go ahead. Any kind will work!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!