Crescent Chicken Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter; stir in chicken, milk, and red pepper, if desired. Set aside.
Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle; bring corners of each rectangle together over chicken mixture, and twist gently to seal.
Place crushed croutons in a shallow dish. Brush chicken packets with remaining butter, dredge in croutons, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!