We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name says it all; these chicken drumsticks are delicious! It's 'cause we've coated our Delicious Drumsticks with a breadcrumb mixture that's loaded with yummy seasonings. These drumsticks are going to fly off the plate!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, and parsley.
- In a large bowl, place chicken and drizzle with butter; toss until evenly coated, then dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
For even more great ideas, check out our collection of Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 795
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41g 64 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 95 %
- Trans Fat 1.0g 0 %
- Protein 80g 160 %
- Cholesterol 422mg 141 %
- Sodium 1,365mg 57 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.