Dijon Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This restaurant-worthy dish is an upgrade from your regular ol' chicken dinner recipe. Using only five ingredients to prepare the glaze, this family dinner recipe is truly the definition of "Quick & Easy" cooking. Pair it with some green beans or mashed potatoes for a truly hearty feast the whole family will love.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking pan in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Brush half the mustard mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 10 minutes; brush the remaining mixture over the chicken and bake for about 10 minutes more, or until the chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
Great on the grill, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!