The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Easy Dinner Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Our twist on traditional Shepherd's Pie makes great use of lighter ground chicken instead of ground beef. Our Easy Dinner Pie is stick-to-your-ribs delicious.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups seasoned mashed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, dillweed, salt, and white pepper; mix well.
- Form a ring of chicken mixture around the edge of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Place cooked mashed potatoes in center of chicken ring. Sprinkle paprika over potatoes and bake 30 minutes.
- Cut into serving-sized wedges and serve hot.
Smashed Potatoes are perfect in this recipe. They add great color and flavor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!