Fast Chicken Fajitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can go to a restaurant for fajitas but, when you get past the steam and the sizzle, you're left with a small portion of chicken and a high price tag! Why not bring the sizzle to your own kitchen table with a lower calorie count and price tag?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/4 pounds total), cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons dry fajita seasoning
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers, and saute 3 to 5 minutes, or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken and fajita seasoning until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and onions are browned, stirring frequently.
- Distribute chicken mixture evenly over tortillas. Top with salsa and lettuce then roll up tortillas and serve immediately.
Be sure to peruse our collection of top 10 favorite restaurant recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!