French Diner Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe was inspired by a popular dish at, you guessed it, a French diner. French Diner Chicken is a quick and easy chicken recipe that everyone will love to dig into!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 2 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 medium-sized onions, cut in half and sliced
- 2 medium-sized red bell peppers, cut into -inch strips
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish. Coat the chicken pieces with the flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and chicken and cook the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and place in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place the onions and bell peppers in the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 to 8 minutes, until the peppers are crisp-tender.
- Spoon the vegetables evenly over the chicken breasts. Add the wine, bouillon, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir until the bouillon is dissolved. Pour the wine mixture over the chicken; cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 221
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 53 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 494mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!