Garlic Lime Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Splash on the lime and liven up plain old grilled chicken with our flavor-packed homemade marinade. Garlic Lime Chicken cooks up quick and teams with any of your favorite grill go-alongs.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, mixing once.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees F). Coat grill rack with cooking spray and place on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade, and place on rack.
- Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- If you prefer to cook this indoors, you can make it in a grill pan on your stovetop.
- Why not start your meal with our fancy-looking and great-tasting Avocado Tequila Salad. You won't believe how easy it is to get raves from your crew!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!
- Italian Chicken and Rice
- Chicken and Broccoli Hotdish
- Chicken Bott Boi
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- 24 Quick & Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken
- Our 10 Favorite Chicken Breast Recipes