Garlic Lime Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Splash on the lime and liven up plain old grilled chicken with our flavor-packed homemade marinade. Garlic Lime Chicken cooks up quick and teams with any of your favorite grill go-alongs.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, mixing once.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees F). Coat grill rack with cooking spray and place on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade, and place on rack.
- Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- If you prefer to cook this indoors, you can make it in a grill pan on your stovetop.
- Why not start your meal with our fancy-looking and great-tasting Avocado Tequila Salad. You won't believe how easy it is to get raves from your crew!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!