Glazed Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our busy schedules, we're always looking for quick and easy, without sacrificing taste. Here's a way to put a delicious dinner on the table in a snap, even if you stop at the market on your way home to pick up the few ingredients.
What You'll Need:
- 1 envelope onion soup mix (from a 2-ounce box)
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 large red or green bell peppers, sliced into thin rings
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a small bowl thoroughly combine onion soup mix, apricot preserves, and water; set aside.
- Place chicken breasts in a foil-lined broiler pan. Top chicken with soup mixture and broil 5 minutes; turn chicken.
- Place pepper rings over chicken, baste pan juices, then broil an addtional 5 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Start off dinner with our Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken
- 24 Quick & Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites
- Lemon Bundt Pan Chicken
- Chicken Parmesan for Two
- Our 10 Favorite Chicken Breast Recipes