Honey Garlic Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're going to want to ask for a drum roll before setting these tasty honey garlic chicken drumsticks out on the table, 'cause this recipe is kickin' with rich flavors! Our tasty Honey Garlic Drumsticks are a little sweet, a little sticky, and a whole lot of "Can I have another, please?" In fact, you may want to make extra of this easy honey garlic chicken recipe, because these baked chicken legs will be flying off the plate. And if you're looking for even more easy chicken recipes, don't miss our collection of Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes!
What You'll Need
- 24 chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place drumsticks on 2 rimmed baking sheets and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine honey, garlic, and hot pepper sauce. Baste drumsticks with sauce occasionally during baking time. (Drain off excess liquid before basting.)
- Bake 20 to 25 additional minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
- You may want to make an extra batch of the honey-garlic sauce for dipping, 'cause this one's so good they're going to want extra!
- Looking for a boneless option? Our Honey Garlic Chicken should do the trick! (Hey, we've even got a diabetic-friendly version!)
- If you enjoyed this chicken drumstick recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!