Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Step away from those boring ol' chicken breasts, and cook up some chicken thighs for dinner! These marinated beauties will leave the whole gang satisfied.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon prepared minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
What To Do:
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large resealable plastic freezer bag; add chicken. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator while grill is preheating. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees).
- Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade. Place reserved marinade in a saucepan, and bring to a boil; boil 1 minute. Grill chicken, covered, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved boiled marinade.
Don't let this short marinating time fool you ?these juicy chicken thighs are loaded with savory flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)