We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Were blending the key ingredients of the popular summer cocktail, the mojito, with plump chicken breasts and ending up with a grill favorite worthy of a 5-star rating.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, minced and loosely packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- Add chicken breasts, and seal bag tightly after carefully squeezing out any excess air. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken 10 to 12 minutes per side, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
When grilling the chicken, grill some limes that have been quartered lengthwise, and use them as a garnish.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 226
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 25g 51 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 530mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 8.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.