Napa Valley Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A splash of white wine, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts will turn ordinary chicken breasts into a taste of Napa Valley wine country. Our Napa Valley Chicken will make you the toast of your own table.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (3-ounce) package sundried tomatoes, reconstituted according to package instructions, sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1 lemon, cut in half
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Stir in wine, sundried tomatoes, and artichokes.
- Squeeze lemon over chicken and cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until sauce begins to glaze and no pink remains in the chicken.
For more information about Napa Valley, please visit: www.legendarynapavalley.com
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.