We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for the easiest of easy chicken recipes? Our Nothing-To-It Chicken is about to take the fuss out of dinner. Mix it, pour it, bake it, and serve. You'll be blown away with how easy it is to make, and everyone else will think that you prepped all day! Don't worry. The truth behind this easy chicken recipe can be our little secret.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup creamy Parmesan dressing
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3 - to 3 1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and paprika; mix well. Add chicken, coating well.
- Place chicken in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour remaining mixture over top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Test Kitchen Tips
- For an extra blast of cheesy goodness, grate some Parmesan cheese over the chicken before serving.
- Make this meal even more impressive with our Nothing to It Sweet Potatoes.
- Complete everything with one of our Easy Coleslaw Recipes and this meal will get 5 stars at the dinner table!
- Mix it up with even more Easy Chicken Recipes for flavor-packed weeknight meals!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 618
- Calories from Fat 440
- Total Fat 49g 75 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 77 %
- Cholesterol 170mg 57 %
- Sodium 925mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.3g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 1.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.