Nothing to It Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could be easier than mixing, pouring and baking? We promise -- there's nothing to making our Nothing to It Chicken, and it's so good it leaves them wanting more!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup creamy Parmesan dressing
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3 - to 3 1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and paprika; mix well. Add chicken, coating well.
- Place chicken in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour remaining mixture over top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- For an extra blast of cheesy goodness, grate some Parmesan cheese over the chicken before serving.
- Want all dark-meat chicken? Go ahead. Or maybe all white-meat? Make it your own way.
- Plus, be sure to pair this with one of our 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!