Penny-Pinching Teriyaki Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This is a fantastic dinner for any night of the week that packs a lot of flavor and won't break the bank. Our Penny-Pinching Teriyaki Chicken will filly your belly without emptying your pockets!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds chicken thighs, skinned if desired
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
What to Do
Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and add to chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator about 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning occasionally.
- In a small saucepan over high heat, boil reserved marinade 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon over chicken and serve immediately.
Serve with jasmine rice and sliced scallions.
Wanna start off with a delicious Asian-style soup? We recommend our Best Noodle Soup Ever!
- For safety when using marinades, never consume a marinade that has come in contact with raw poultry, meat, or seafood, nor let it come in contact with cooked food unless the marinade has been brought to a boil and boiled for at least 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.