Picnic Potato Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide between potato salad and chicken salad? With this recipe, you don't have to, since it's a mix of both! Our Picnic Potato Chicken Salad is a great picnic go-along. It's easy to make and offers the best of both worlds. Plus, you'll love the creamy dressing!
What You'll Need:
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 pounds)
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan filled halfway with water, boil chicken breasts about 10 to 12 minutes or until no pink remains in center. Drain water, pat breasts dry with a paper towel, and allow to cool; cut chicken into small chunks, place in a medium bowl, and stir in potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk relish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, pepper., and paprika Toss dressing mixture into chicken and potatoes until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
It's easy to create a crunchy version of this salad. Just add 1/2 cup drained sliced water chestnuts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!