Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need some quick comfort at mealtime? Well look no further than our Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings that's made with easy cooked rotisserie chicken. A bowl of this cozy favorite is like a hug to your senses.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 (7.5-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
What to Do
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Separate each biscuit in half, forming 2 pounds; cut each round in half. Drop biscuit pieces 1 at a time into boiling mixture; stir gently. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)