Skillet Chicken and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring back memories of yesteryear with our recipe for Skillet Chicken and Potatoes. Thanks to some shortcut ingredients, you can experience great-tasting comfort in just 5 minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except potatoes over high heat; mix well. Cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and top with hot mashed potatoes. Serve immediately.
You can use leftover potatoes, instant mashed potatoes, or even the refrigerated or frozen packaged ones that are oh-so-tasty and convenient, especially for dishes like this one!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 477
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.2g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 97mg 32 %
- Sodium 999mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.