Stovetop Chicken Noodle Parmigiana
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would guess that those inexpensive packages of Asian-style ramen noodles could be so versatile? Our delicious Stovetop Chicken Noodle Parmigiana cooks up all in one skillet, so it's quicker and there's the bonus of less clean-up.
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up (Reserve seasoning packets for another use)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Place egg in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in egg then bread crumbs, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 5 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking. Remove chicken to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese, to skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and return chicken to skillet, placing it over noodles. Sprinkle chicken with mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is warmed through.
There's nothing like a fresh and crispy Caesar salad to compliment this delicious Italian main dish!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!