Stuffed Chicken Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's more than muffins baking in this muffin tin. Here's the secret to making those restaurant-style stuffed chicken breasts...Italian-style!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 2.25-oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness, (1 to 2 pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a medium-sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, olives, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly onto center of each chicken breast.
Roll each chicken breast tightly, tucking in sides as you roll. Place each roll seam side down in its own cup prepared muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and paprika, then brush it over tops of chicken. Place muffin tin on a cookie sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
Place the chicken under the broiler for the last five minutes of cooking to brown the tops, or top with your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
- We've got even more great stuffed recipes, too, like our Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms: How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms with Sausage.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 210
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 58 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 296mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.1g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 0.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.