Super Chicken Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Barbecued chicken is a grilling favorite, but it usually makes for pretty messy eating. Well, it's a lot easier to eat grilled chicken this way, so why not try our Super Chicken Burgers recipe using the grill?
What You'll Need:
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds ground chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 large mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 10 large pimiento-stuffed green olives, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties.
- Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and burgers are cooked completely through, turning halfway through grilling.
Serve on buns with your favorite condiments. Ground chicken is much blander than beef. This recipe has plenty of added flavor, but when using ground chicken (and ground turkey) in other burger recipes, remember to add extra flavor before cooking it. Try a different flavoring each time - anything from seasoned salt or other seasoning blends to garlic, chopped fresh onion, salsa, relish, or fresh basil, dill, or mint.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!