Teriyaki Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 50 pieces
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Who says just because company comes over you can't eat with your fingers? Not us! That's the best way to enjoy these wings!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle soy sauce
- 5 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes, thawed if frozen
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, wine, and soy sauce; mix well. Add chicken wings and toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Drain wings well and place prepared cookie sheet; discard remaining marinade. Bake wings 30 minutes, then turn them over. Baste with pan juices and bake an additional 30 minutes, until wings are cooked through and brown.
These can marinate for up to two days in the fridge. That way when your guests arrive you're ready for them. If you want to start with whole wings and split them yourself before cooking, split them at each joint and discard the tips. This makes them so much easier to eat.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.