Tropical BBQ Chicken Packets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're the type of person who loves food that's super juicy, likes to make sure everyone has an equal portion, and isn't a big fan of washing a ton of dishes, then our recipe for Tropical BBQ Chicken Packets is just for you. This foil packet dinner features the juiciest chicken ever with tropical barbecue flavors - you're gonna love it!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of aluminum foil.
- Place barbecue sauce in a shallow dish. Evenly sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then dip in barbecue sauce, coating completely.
- Place each breast in center of a piece of foil. Top evenly with pineapple slices, bell pepper, and scallions. Spoon any remaining barbecue sauce over vegetables. Wrap foil securely, leaving room for steam to circulate, and seal edges tightly. Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Open packets carefully, as steam may be released.
Make 'em on the grill! Preheat grill to medium-high, place chicken packets on grill, close cover, and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
For more simple Foil Packet recipes, return to our collection page!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).