Wildly Wicked Raspberry Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Your taste buds will take flight from the tangy excitement of our Wildly Wicked Raspberry Wings. These finger-licking, lip-smacking baked chicken wings with our special raspberry glaze are wickedly awesome.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-pound) bag split chicken wings and drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce or Thai chili sauce
What to Do
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add chicken wings, seal, and shake to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Remove wings from marinade; discard excess marinade. Spread wings in a single layer on baking sheets.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberry jam and chili sauce; mix well. Transfer wings to a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss wings to coat completely, then serve immediately.
Why not whip up a batch of our Teriyaki Wings, too?! We've got lots of tasty ways to cook up chicken wings on our website!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.