Your In-Law's Favorite Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your In-Law's Favorite Chicken is a sure-fire way to impress even the toughest of in-laws. This fancy dish features a deliciously creamy sauce that everyone will love. Don't blame us if your in-laws ask for a second dinner invitation!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating completely, then place in skillet and saute 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Stir in white wine to deglaze pan. Add cream, sundried tomatoes, basil, and remaining salt and pepper, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken. Serve sauce over chicken.
Check This Out!
- You can't go wrong with a side of potatoes! We recommend you pair this with our Classic Mashed Potatoes so your in-laws (and the rest of the gang) get to enjoy every last drop! For additional sides, try our Roasted Brussels Sprouts and our Thyme Roasted Mushrooms!
- For more impressive chicken recipes, try our Copycat Olive Garden Peach Moscato Chicken, our French Glazed Chicken, or our Drumstick Crown Roast!
- Don't feel like chicken but still need dinner to be a little fancy? Make our delicious Orange Duck, or our Stylish Beef Stroganoff.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!