Black Bean Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A welcoming pot of our Black Bean Chicken Chili can be on your table even on a busy weeknight. Using lots of market shortcuts including a cooked rotisserie chicken, you'll never have to settle for fast food.
What You'll Need
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (28-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups medium salsa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
What to Do
- Cook first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add chicken and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered 30 to 35 minutes, stirring often.
- To serve, ladle chili into individual bowls. Top with shredded cheese, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.