We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This will definitely be the grand champion at your dinner table! Our Champion Chili is a hearty, one-pot recipe that's packed with ground beef and veggies. Every bowl will be brimming with all sorts of goodness.
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (28-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, saute beef, onions, green pepper, and garlic 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until beef is browned and broken up; drain off liquid. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- This will be your go-to chili - it goes great over hot dogs or spaghetti or you can just top it off with your favorite toppings and go to town!
- If you like this recipe, then you should check out our collection of Easy Chili Recipes with Ground Beef.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Calories 316
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 1.2g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 479mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 4.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!