We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Agua frescas (Spanish for water refreshments) are popular in Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean, and are made from fruits blended with sugar and water to make a non-alcoholic beverage. Due to the natural sweetness of watermelon, a minimal amount of additional sugar is required.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup finely chopped watermelon
- 7 cups coarsely chopped watermelon
- 6 cups watermelon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
What To Do:
- In a large serving pitcher, combine all ingredients except water; stir gently. Add water to desired taste and consistency.
If you'd like to cut the calories in this refreshing drink, feel free to substitute artifical sweetener for the sugar.
If you'd like, you can garnish with watermelon wedges and mint.
- For more sweet and cool recipes like this one, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party or attending a potluck? Break out the pita chips and set out a bowl of this Summer Party Salad. This diabetic-friendly salad is full of color, taste, and nutrition 'cause it's loaded with a variety of delicious summer veggies!