We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your party guests will be pleased as punch when they get a sip of our refreshing Celebration Punch. Stir this one together easily with your favorite bottle of bubbly and some convenient ingredients from the market freezer case.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen fruit punch drink concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (750-ml) bottles champagne (see Notes)
- 1 quart orange sherbet
What To Do:
- In a large punch bowl, combine the fruit punch, orange juice and lemonade concentrates. Stir until well combined. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
- Just before serving, stir in the champagne and orange sherbet.
- If you prefer a nonalcoholic version, substitute 2 liters of ginger ale for the champagne.
- For a really festive look, slice up a few oranges, lemons, and/or limes to float on top of the punch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!