Cinnamon Candy Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For all you cinnamon lovers, try this unique and refreshing drink which mixes the flavors of spicy cinnamon, pineapple juice, and raspberry ginger ale.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup red cinnamon candies (such as Red Hots)
- 2 (46-ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (2-liter) bottle raspberry-flavored ginger ale, chilled
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until candies melt, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Combine cinnamon mixture and juice in a large punch bowl; stir well. Add ginger ale, stirring gently. Serve immediately.
Use the cinnamon candies found in the candy section of the supermarket. They melt much better than those found in the cake mix section.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate apple season with a homestyle Apple Coffee Cake that simply shouts comfort. Imagine taking this coffee cake warm out of the oven and serving it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoying it as a morning treat. No matter which way you choose to serve this coffee cake recipe, your whole gang will love it. Talk about the perfect autumn recipe!