Citrus Twist Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This refreshing Citrus Twist Punch adds just the right touch to any party!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 gallon orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 gallon lemonade, chilled
- 1 container (32 ounces) cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart rainbow sherbet
What To Do:
- In a punch bowl, combine the orange juice, lemonade, and cranberry-raspberry juice; stir until well mixed.
- Add the ginger ale and sherbet. Serve immediately.
For a really festive look, float a few oranges, lemons, and/or limes on the top of the punch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)