Creamy Maple Coffee Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Iced coffee with a hint of maple sounds different, huh? Well, the taste of our Creamy Maple Coffee Punch will bring lots of oohs and aahs (and without all the sugar of traditional iced coffee).
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups maple syrup (see Note)
- 2 cups heavy cream
What To Do:
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil; remove from heat and stir in coffee, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Let cool slightly then refrigerate overnight.
- Stir in heavy cream then serve in a punch bowl with lots of ice.
Imitation maple syrup or pancake syrup will work fine, but for a true maple flavor, pure maple syrup is the best.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!